Template mind maps
Use example mind maps as a template
- Go to https://bubbl.us/examples
- Click on 'Edit this example' button
- The mind map will load in the editor
- Once you make a modification, this mind map will be saved into your account.
Use your mind map as a template
Follow these steps to create and use a template:
- Create a mind map that you would like to keep as a template. Or choose one from one of our sample mind maps.
- Switch to the Mind Maps tab.
- In the Mind Maps tab, click the context button on the right side of the mind map you wish to copy, and select Make copy option from the menu.
- Enter a new name for the copied mind map and click MAKE COPY. A copy of the mind map will appear in the list of mind maps.
We recommend storing your template mind maps in a separate folder called TEMPLATES.