Send technical information
Note: Developer Console is a tool built directly into the Google Chrome browser and can help diagnose problems.
In some cases, when you are facing troubles, it will be helpful to our support team if you provide them with the output file of the browser console. Please include the Chrome Browser's developer tool console output by following these steps:
- Open Bubbl.us in Google Chrome browser.
- Reproduce the problem that you are having. So, for example, if you are having trouble opening your mind map, try opening that mind map.
- After you reproduce the problem. Press Ctrl + Shift + J (or Cmd + Opt + J on Mac) This will open the Developer Console.
- Right-click at any place in the console content, and choose "Save as...", as shown below:
- Save a file. The file will have a name similar to bubbl.us-1635365033960.
- Send the saved file to us at email@example.com
This should greatly help us diagnose the problem! Thank you!