This is a Premium feature. Upgrade today to start collaborating with your team!
- Edit a mind map with others
- See who is working on or viewing your mind map
- All changes are visible in real-time
What do I need to do to enable Real-time Collaboration?
If you don't have a paid subscription, you can upgrade today and start a no-obligation 30-day free trial of Bubbl.us Premium.
How to Invite Others to Collaborate:
Who can I collaborate with?
You can collaborate with anyone even if they do not have a Bubbl.us account.
Things to note
- Bubbl.us allows up to 50 simultaneous editors and an unlimited number of read-only observers.
- When a bubble is being edited, you will see the name of the person who is editing that bubble.
- All changes to the mind map will be immediately visible to everyone in the collaboration session.
- If you click on the name of a user on the bottom left of the screen, you will be able to see which section of the mind map that the user is currently working on.
- Only one person can edit a single bubble or line at a time.
- Each collaborating user is only able to undo their own actions.
- Anonymous viewers, i.e. people viewing the mind map via a shareable read-only link, are grouped together in the user list.